SECURITY SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS
Wiegand output makes SF100 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Additionally wiegand input allows two units of SF100 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function can be used to maximize the security.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF100 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
- Fingerprint Capacity 1,500
- Card Capacity (Optional) 5,000 (EM/Mifare)
- Records Capacity 80,000
- Communication TCP/IP, RS485, USB Host
- Fingerprint Sensor ZK Optical Sensor (500DPI)
- Access Control Interface Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button, Doorbell
- 2.4-inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
- Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
- Compact and lightweight, Dimension(W x L x H) 90 x 90 x 34.5mm
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
- Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- Multi-languages display available on request